What the hell do you give 'em for the holidays?
Well, give 'em hell.
Or at least give some agitation at a helluva bargain price.
(Holidays are VERY SOON.)
- Read and Listen to the latest Common Sense Commentary
- Read and Listen to other recent Common Sense Commentaries
In the spirit of such pamphleteers as Thomas Paine; such muckrakers as Ida Tarbell; such investigators as Izzy Stone; and such storytellers as Woody Guthrie, Hightower wields a prolific pen that challenges the greedheads of Wall Street and the boneheads of Washington. Hard-hitting yet humorous, Jim's writings deliver content and attitude you won't get elsewhere.
There are a few ways to see Jim in print:
- Subscribe to the Hightower Lowdown, Jim's monthly newsletter
- Buy his books
- Read his daily commentary
- Read his weekly Creators Syndicate column -- and ask your local newspaper editor to get Hightower in your hometown paper
Media Distribution Center
"Thank God for Jim Hightower. Instead of leaving us stewing in anger and despair, he rallies us with stories of our own history and of our own neighbors, inspiring us to take charge of our own democratice destiny. And he leaves us laughing and thinking at the same time."
- Studs Terkel